Browsing the Internet is like playing Russian roulette. You never know what things you might find and some might even scar you for life. I am telling you, it’s a dark place that will often make you say, “what, why oh why?”
But not everything is so bad. Sometimes you might stumble upon some really fun and interesting things that are just what you needed on a rainy, sad day.
Here are 16 pictures compiled by Diply that you didn’t expect to see but you are glad you did.
1. A little rain didn’t stop this person from being fabulous
2. An advertisement that only works from a very specific angle for a specific audience
3. An elevator button that is far from the elevator to save you time
4. “I have a dream!”
Reddit | TheLastStarMaker
5. A Skittles machine that lets you sort them by color
Reddit | totetrays
6. Beware of the owls
7. A barcode, so you can order your next package of toilet paper
Reddit | Tharus_
8. Never fear that it will fall and break
Reddit | loweyegaze
9. A candle for all your birthdays
Reddit | Yesagaia
10. Be a decent human being
A sign that praises everyone involved.
Reddit | noproblemhereofficer
11. Not sure how helpful this switch actually is, but it’s a pretty cool concept you got there.
Reddit | @purpxanax
12. Who steals from tip jars in the first place?
Reddit | kleshnikaya
13. That’s one big cinnamon bun!
Reddit | exomyeggo
14. Never seen something as satisfying as candy corn
15. A very specific soap selection
Reddit | Cheese-pickle
16. You probably need to think twice before getting a tattoo under your armpits
Or you’ll end up looking like this. No judging, just saying.